2011年5月28日星期六

MD I wish I had the entire playground

 The West wind, congratulations, your playground to visitors a permanent, permanent sth
I hate stupid fat
Summer in the city, like a brutal showers, beat street trees by surprise. Painted three layer of sunscreen is still cannot stop the searing Sun Sun me into to refugees in Africa, this is worthy of Applause, Whistling YES. in late May.
I was sitting on the swing one of cheapest coffee, wanted under water wasted time, shrinkage of Shen Fu in the corner of the records of a floating life. A white cover, an old man sitting on the boat silent and looked at a big mouth on the shipboard birds-father said the cormorant. Right corner of the book for a few strains of the Lotus, or Bloom or bud. I know that is the style and Qian Haiyan, simple line drawing but distant artistic conception.
Du westerly door into to a bottle of Budweiser is sitting opposite me swing magazine. His hair always seem unable to tame the beast, let it no matter how expensive the gel also can't get, as long as the wake up warped like a proud Peacock behind.
"Lu Xiang in your family?" He met had a wine HIC.
I lifted an eyelid lift, "seems to meet the students ' Union, who knows, those bureaucrats. ”
He contemptuously looking my eye, towards the back of the thumb pointed to the, "Oh man ~~ was your House had a meeting with a chick to water it. ”
Looking over his shoulder, a little Dorothy Mary is ring on Lu Xiang arm like a white and delicate baby. Sun shines on them, I think the scene is very beautiful very harmonious. How are not Sun Lu Xiang skin black, good to make me very jealous. A pair of heavy eyebrows were pressed, reflecting the following slender eyes especially innocent. He does not love laugh together for so long I never see him laughing before, but this time a pet rescue and looked at the small face Dorothy Mary laughed very gentle.
I contracted to shrink, but fortunately the gauze curtains across the. I'm tellin ' leisurely sipped a coffee, "work needs to be hymns, cant ' help but how harmonious beauty is ~~~"
Du Zephyr anger its indisputable, "do you want to face the? hurriedly rushed to fan the woman's two great ears, remember to. "His posture, big one seems to want to take a broken wine bottle.
I hold his hand, "is because I save SB ' s face, so I can't. "Furthermore, you and I are not solitary men and few women beyond dispute.
Lu Xiang and little Dorothy Mary sitting behind us, du is the exact said westerly with little Dorothy Mary a curtain separated, and Lu Xiang and I separated them. Knowing full well is not easy to be found, but I was still afraid to rise to du Zephyr also rushed to shut up. I caught my boyfriend always steal do ', but like an offender, but did not turn out of the window, du Zephyr a face looked at me in scorn sth Looked at him look scared.
"What has happened to you?"
I covered her with whipped into a stomach, cool breath, "suddenly hurts stomach, when excessive weight loss, now retribution came. ”
He quickly pay down a banknote and lifted me out, I shrink in his arms just to avoid the sight of others. Got to go out, I pushed the du Zephyr deep piece of free air, decided to try to turn a straight back.
"You fit?" Du westerly wind kicked up.
I hurriedly stands aside, do a face, "Yes, or how to escape it. "Turn around, I gently hold the walls, was big mouth big mouth gasping with pain.
--"Lu Xiang, what kind of girl do you hate?"
--"I hate the stupid fat man, was young, I don't like fat girls. ”
Just passing through, but I still hear sth If not you work in mind, I think you are even said to me on purpose.
--"High school has previously been a fat man kept, really annoying. ”
——“…… Sth Too poor a bar. ”
Sorry for your uncle!

Loving you these years,
I was that little stupid pig
Du Zephyr are nagging, adson say simply and Lu Xiang that breaking up is good, and then what words get in the way that is long overdue seeing Lu Xiang and other girls alone. Lu Xiang not only lust for Xinzhong, character still have questions, simply is not a good bird! girlfriend three take around four, really lost his male compatriots face!
I swallowed the stomach medicine kneading and rubbing the forehead, "du Zephyr, 50 steps laughing 100 steps is a very foolish thing. ”
Du westerly this money to a Playboy had in order to keep up with school flower, aircraft fly from other cities back to catch only before 12 and beauty in a romantic Valentine's day. Girlfriend like revolving scenic Lantern for, which is qualified to others. It is immoral!
Du westerly to study philosophy, Freud, Hegel was always readily twist, he unashamedly said himself straight to prove how much IQ never lower than Einstein. I read Chinese Department of dull, old great-aunt of professors is wearing glasses and dull old man with white hair. Du westerly in addition to pick up hot chicks actions, others is a good kid, he let me know reborn is a technical work.
Du Zephyr shaking my shoulder after a drunken, crazy complained. First time I saw that he, red eyes, like an angry Bull, themselves hoarse, "slowly sth Do you know sth I just like an open playground of children, a person spinning, jumping, playing in the colorful world. I am the envy of so many children one has outside playground as a whole, they all want to come in Sth Sth Nobody knows I am not happy sth Because I the only one in the playground, no one is willing to play with me. ”
I was completely scared by his look of insanity, quickly patting his back comfort, I said, "I believe in you, sow is up a tree. MD I wish I had the entire playground, I must play crazy! mad! "
I don't know this nonsense is not very comforting.
Kindergarten partner suddenly meet in the University, recognized each other, this is not a very strange thing, for example, I and du Zephyr. As a child, he would dress like little princes in the foreign film, with his head high from our every day this small fart child through his nose, and then turn around and give us a look of Ecstasy--lost eye is filled with undisguised contempt. Every day has a bright shiny car Shuttle, servant to him finishing clothes like a toady, also bowed to say: "master goodbye. "" Master class. ”
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoes
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论