2011年5月28日星期六

I asked: "why are you so secretive?

 Dawn {familiar shines this one lonely heaven}

Raoux circus came to our city that I just fell in love with a poor English teenager. I was as a tutor to the young world. His white skin in the rays of the Sun under a layer of a layer of gloss, he wears a white shirt, neat rows of fringe. He opened his mouth to laugh at me blankly grin, sprinkled through the window the Sun on his face, he is always happy.
Because his IQ had problems, I'm the only one willing to help him tutoring tutoring. , He really had increased. He embraced and I together, time flows around us, I think that he is no fool, I'm just not willing to communicate with people. Ran across his body, my heart is burning, I know, I fell in love with a boy of seven years younger than me.
But like his silly is not changed, he still dully, I am the only one laughing. I say, let me take you to see the circus. He doesn't speak, nodded as fast as. At the circus, he clapped, dispersed after, also still unresolved.
Rain that day, we hid the heavy rain ran home. He took his coat off, put to me, I live or die not, look on his face quickly dimmed down. I hurried to take over his clothes gave him a warm smile, he also followed me laughing.
Later, he had a cold, fever, I went to see him when he was so happy to smile. I think sometimes the sky will fall a brilliant fragments of happiness, she fell into my nasal polyps, breathing, heart warming.
It was the first time he spoke, he said: I want to go exploring.
As if feel that there is a beam of light shines into a lonely heaven.

{Her love living in the distant foreign land}

Since my tutorial, it was the first time he spoke to me. Treasures because of what he called his attention to the way a woman in Circus Circus quietly away. He wanted to know the reason.
Raoux circus we will only stay in the city for ten days. Ten days later, they will leave. Now over three days, seven days to go until they are gone. And I also accompany the children, play a naive track game.
Investigation of this time, we note that the woman always quietly met with a strange man. Immediately flashed in my mind a lot of television pictures in "meeting from Afar" scenes, love of living in a foreign land, but why, two people cannot be made public in together?
He also brought the silly take my hand, eyes still go crazy, moving again what little thoughts in the mind. I crouched down, he quietly arriving in my ears, sister, we help them.
In fact, that time is my most busy moment, University thesis, job recruitment, school graduation trivia fatal instinct. However, every day when I see him giggling like a bear less weight get too much.
His lives of the community a lot of people like him, a person alone to play his game. Someone to beat him, he even further back, someone to laugh at him, he beat someone to the hospital. His grades always ranked class phrase, teacher gesanchawu to find his parents that the child who hit again today, and examined the last name, suspect a problem with the child's IQ.
Our plan succeeded. We will send a bouquet of roses to a circus in the woman's arms, and we say, the man looks like. She looks suddenly fled too much, lost a lot. We also sent a few days spent successive bullsh, once she pulled us out, I know you mean well, can you do not send it, the person is not my boyfriend, he's my dad.
We are dumbfounded. I asked: "why are you so secretive? ”
"You don't have to care so much, not to me in the future. "She made an ultimatum, and turned into a circus. I lost residual light sweep to his sad expression.
I never expected to, to-day the circus left, my $ 1000 more money in the bank card, which he inexplicably lost in my world, and his parents.
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoes
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论