2010年9月10日星期五

My dream, lost in the sky

1 to July, the dream will break into sleep, with my struggle, I returned to the scene 30 years ago.

I lose, repeat, into the classroom jiangzhang high school graduating class. Class teacher and mathematics teacher stood on the stage, forces of Han origin, eyes with an awesome fire. I am carrying a bag, find a space, people do not sit in a drawer is also filled with bags and ink. Sometimes I sit, and obviously no one, when I put bags when there is something inside. I always anxiety in the dream, the last dingy leave the classroom. So I walked away, they just write up mysteriously, a teacher lecturing in loud, but I can not hear a word, in fact, repetition of that year I go over to help in teaching in a distant relative - Xu Shu.

Contains the contents of this dream, many years before I fully understood.

Why should I do again and again into the classroom? Placed in front of the road for only one: either the farmers out of the door, or head-loess back overturned. It was a cruel choice. Born in the land, have to escape a bright future.

Schools not taught how to face life, how life, how to lead their own lives. Only admitted to schools outside, put on the skin of the national cadres to be considered as one day of the Master.

Parents desperate for the kids to college. My family of five brothers and sisters, that I had for two years, his sister-pocket spending on tertiary education, big brother, four years was admitted to a college, leaving his two younger brothers, one high school, a middle school to get married, take care of their parents. Years later, the younger brother to stay at home enough to live comfortably, have to worry about the education of two sons. Sister and big brother life ring true, blame the mother, sister, eccentric, not for her to college, held up her life.
seo|
laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论