2010年9月10日星期五

Let love bloom with the north wind

2007, the night is full of falling leaves in the night, no one knows what happened that night, but that the lightning hit the sky, suddenly put all the dreams awakened. So I filled in the withered leaves the night away, take away all the memories, take away all the dream-like state.
Familiar from the gate exported to that piece of grass just miles, but a good night's road to go slow long, twists and turns of the road, usually takes only a few minutes to up. I am holding her hand, clear night in the rain walking the street and fresh air from time to time, such as the nose Qin, Qin, such as heart and spleen, the kind of aroma, accompanied by brilliant and romantic scenes, in my mind, In my mind down deep roots. I know that after that night to go, Quwang a place not far from achieving my dreams, I will leave this piece has given me love the place. I took her hand and walk on footpaths. After the rain, the weather is not the same, even the roadside grass also suffused the body, straight up, full of leaves suffused with moonlight, it is into the heart of the United States, after such a long way, even a long time is not so beautiful have been, ah, perhaps the sky looking at it, it also know that I am about to leave What?
Holding her hand and gone through a period of twists and turns but the road is full of life, we have met to reach, once loved the old place. Even spent a half an hour, we stopped and sat that we have known each other "whose son Stone" above. We sat there looking at the ring around the passage into the eye of a familiar environment, can not help but think of all previously owned.
"You get to that place I forgot to put it," she said suddenly.
"I know, I know you will not forget me, I also will not forget you, you worry"
"No, actually you do not understand, you go to this feeling when we forget it, when you find you really love someone, tell me again, I will accept all"
Renault can clip
bmw gt1
Electronic Cigarette

没有评论:

发表评论